Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real Chinese Food in Calgary

Yesterday,I had dinner with my uncle's family at Chuanweixuan after I got back from car show in Stampe Park.The food in this resturant taste perty good.It just taste the same in China.I have not eat Chinese food that have the same taste as I eat in China for a long time.I think I want to go this resturant for many times.Unfortunately,it is really expensive to eat in this resturant,so I'm sure I won't come here for many times.If you want eat Chinese food,I suggest you to eat there,it's really delicious.This resturant is really busy at meal time,so you'd better book an appointment with them.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe I will try this restaurant sometime. Where in Calgary can I find it? About how early should I call for a reservation to the restaurant?

    Sometimes getting a familiar taste can bring back memories from home and can reduce home sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chinese food. I'll have to remember to ask you where this restaurant is. I'd love to try it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese food is interesting for some body, but I prefer to do the chinese food by my self because I don't like eat the chinese food at restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Noor. even i cooked
    and i wish you had a great food :)

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you pay the money,I will consider to come with you for dinner~

    ReplyDelete